The FuzziBunz® Limited Lifetime* Warranty
We take care to inspect our products throughout the manufacturing
process and before shipping, but we realize that you, the Customer, are
the ultimate inspector. If you receive a defective product, we want
to know about it.
The FuzziBunz® warranty coverage:
- Snaps are covered for the life* of the diaper.
- Defects in materials and workmanship are covered for one year.
*FuzziBunz® defines the life of a diaper as three (3) years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is NOT transferable and applies only to products purchased from an authorized FuzziBunz® retailer.
No warranty claims will be considered without a copy of an
itemized and dated receipt from an authorized FuzziBunz retailer.
Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.
What this means is that if your diaper has not been subjected to:
- Abuse or alteration
- Improper Cleaning or Handling (see Care & Use instructions) FuzziBunz® branded products are specially formulated for use with cloth diapering products. Click here to learn more.
- Improper Storage (hot storage, such as in an attic, will destroy ANY modern cloth pocket diaper in a very short time)
and is defective as determined by us at our sole discretion, we will replace it with one of like kind and quality.
In addition to the above stated, this warranty excludes:
- Normal wear, tears, cuts, abrasions, etc.
Babies spend a lot of time on their bottoms. Sitting, scooting and
pivoting are rough activities for a diaper. We make our diapers from
the best materials available, but even they will wear out eventually.
- Pilling Fleece. The brushed fleece used on FuzziBunz® diapers resists
pilling. All fabrics pill to some degree. When compared to a
short-fiber fleece, brushed fleece is more comfortable against the skin
but more susceptible to pilling. Pilling will not affect the comfort
or performance of FuzziBunz® brushed fleece.
Warranties, Returns and Exchanges FAQs